JuMi – Just You & Me:
JuMi Story is a team of globetrotting wedding photographers, filmmakers and artists based out of Vancouver. Our work range from weddings, pre weddings, events, portraits, boudoir, commercial, and family photo/video. The co-founders started JuMi Story two years ago after running their own companies for over 5 years. Change is a constant in our working environment as we thrive to create innovation in our shooting style and themes.
We are looking for a long term team member. You may be responsible for providing the creative directions of a photo shoot or you may be the primary shooter’s second eyes, depending on your experience.
This position is suitable for someone who is a fresh grad, undergrad, has a part time job or own a small business and would like to grow with the family.
- Shooting portrait, event, pre wedding, and wedding photography
- Occasional documentation (BTS) of photoshoots
- Studio photography at our Richmond photo studio (1500 sqft of indoor sets)
- 1~3 years of portrait/wedding photo/video experiences
- Passion for creating some exceptional
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and decision making skills
- Have a drivers license & access to a vehicle
- Prompt replies to messages
- Ability to inspire, engage, and motivate team
- Technical knowledge of photography
- Interested in the world of weddings (romance)
We would love if you:
- 1 year of Lightroom experience
- Flexible schedule, may need to work weeknights and weekends occasionally
- Have your own camera (Canon 5D and iii or Nikon D800)
- Have knowledge in studio lighting and event lighting
- English and Mandarin speaking
- Outgoing and fun like sunshine!
- Artistic and can take the lead
- Smart, open minded, no ego, fun, and goal oriented
- Have a designer background
- Ability to style couples
- Ability to receive constructive feedback to help you improve
Join us if you are:
- Eager to learn and create fantastic work
- Collaborative to become a family with the team
- Outgoing – spread the energy!
- Inspirational with motivation to encourage personal and professional growth
- Artistic to with the ability to express your inner art
Job Type: Part-Time (potentially full time in future)
Availabilities: 20 hours mix of majorly on weekend and 1 or 2 on weekdays.
Job Location: Yaletown (mainly) and Richmond (occasionally)
To Apply to Team@jumistory.com
Please send us a cover letter, your resume, Facebook profile, your portfolio and your equipment list.
Also looking for: Contract based Video Editor and photo editor.